With the down-turn of our economy and escalating prices there are more people than ever looking to borrow against next years tax return; against their anticipated refund that is. Just about everyone is searching for ways to pull-in some extra cash in any way they can or from any asset they may have.
A tax refund advance is a very risky type of loan for any lender. By design this loan product is expected to be repaid within just a few weeks at the most. So unless this is late December or very near the end of your tax filing calendar year, I am sorry to inform you that you will not be able to borrow against next years tax return. Although, in today’s inventive world there may be slight chance, actually a very slight chance, that someone, somewhere, would be willing to make this loan… but it is highly unlikely.
For more information on income tax refunds and tax refund advances see our section on Tax Refund Loans FAQ’s.
Tax Refund Advance Related Pages
Recent Tax Refund Advance FAQ’s
- Tax Advance Loans: Can I Get A Loan On My Tax Refund?
- Can I Get A Tax Refund Advance or Tax Refund Loan Online?
- Will Anyone Loan Against A Pending IRS Refund Direct Deposit?
- Is There A Way To Get An Advance On My Tax Refund?
- Can I Borrow Against Next Years Tax Return?
- Who Offers Tax Refund Loans?
Filed Under: Tax Refund Advance FAQ's